The organizers of the competition „VENTUS MUSICALE“ are Balys Dvarionas Ten Years Music School and public institution ”Muzikos takas”.
The schoolchildren from music, art and secondary art schools are welcome to take part in the competition.
Participant registration fee: – 20 Eur
The rules of the competition
1.1 Participants will be divided in age groups as follows:
Group A up to 10 years old
Group B 10-12 years old
Group C 13-15 years old
Group D 16-19 years old
1.2 All the participants of the competition perform:
Group A up to 7 min.
Group B up to 10 min.
Group C up to 12 min.
Group D up to 15 min.
2. The participants of the competition must perform obligatory music piece for each age group and freely chosen music piece from different century.
3. The programme must be played by heart.
4. The Organizing Committee will invite the Jury of the competition.
5. All participants of the competition and their teachers are awarded with acknowledgement diploma.
6. The winners of the competition are awarded with diploma and special prizes.
7. A seminar will be held and educators awarded with qualification certificates.
8.1 Applications of the festival-competition should be sent not later than 10th of March, 2017 by address:
„VENTUS MUSICALE“ woodwinds:
„VENTUS MUSICALE“ brass instruments :
8.2 Fee should be transferred to the account of the public institution, ”Muzikos takas”:
Bank : AB SWEDBANK , account No: LT 417300010076563358
All expenses are paid by participants. Please indicate the names and surnames of the participants on the transfer.
8.3 The organizer of the competition is not responsible for participants’ travelling and accommodation expenses.
The Head of Balys Dvarionas Ten Years Music School
Coordinator of the musical projects
Chief of the woodwind department – Vilija Filmanavičienė (mobile +37068659968)
Chief of the brass instrument department -Algis Šuminas (mobile +37068641664)
Teacher of the woodwind department Marius Pupkovas
Obligatory work for woodwind instruments
SAX ALTO, TENOR
Obligatory work for brass instruments